Brian D. Long, CPA, PFS - Partner
Brian is a partner in the Wealth Management, Healthcare & Tax Services Groups in the Lancaster Office.
Brian joined the firm in 1989. Brian is an experienced member of our firm’s Wealth Management, Healthcare & Tax Services Groups and has worked with companies in a variety of other industries including real estate, construction, hospitality, and restaurants. He has worked with many middle market and private companies within JCC’s client base. During his career, Brian has gained extensive experience in serving physicians with practice management.
- BSBA, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in accounting, The Ohio State University
- Certified Public Accountant, Licensed in Ohio
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
Professional and Community Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Lancaster Fairfield County Chamber of Commerce – Past President
- Lancaster Rotary Club – Honorary Past President