Carolinn M. Shibley, CPA - Manager
Carolinn is a Manager in the firm.
Carolinn has many years of experience in auditing, accounting and consulting and has worked with a variety of entities, including nonprofit organizations, for-profit corporations and partnerships, and governmental entities. She has worked with churches, mental health agencies, sewer districts, school districts, libraries, and housing authorities, to list a few. She provides auditing, accounting, and consulting services and internal control and compliance reviews. She specializes in church compliance.
Carolinn presents fraud and nonprofit compliance presentations to clients.
Carolinn also has experience in individual, business, and nonprofit tax preparation.
- BS, Business Administration Emphasis in Accounting, Montana State University, Summa Cum Laude
- Certified Public Accountant, Licenses in Ohio
Professional and Community Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Member
- Messiah Lutheran Church, Member, Audit Committee Chair
- Springlake Condo Association, Member, Vice-President