Jeanette R. Addington, MBA, CPA, CGFM - Partner
Jeanette is a partner in the Accounting & Audit department.
Jeanette joined JC & Company in 1985 and has been a partner in the firm since 2002. Jeanette is a member of the firm’s Accounting & Auditing Department. She has worked with government and nonprofit entities in a variety of industries including state, county, local, villages, school districts, libraries and housing authorities. During her career, Jeanette has gained extensive experience in performing GAAP conversions and acting-CFO to companies.
- BBA, Business Administration in Accounting and Business Pre-Law, Ohio University
- Masters of Business Administration- Ohio University
- Certified Public Accountant, Licensed in Ohio
Professional and Community Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Government Accountants
- Ohio Housing Authority Conference Member
- Past Board President for New Lexington City Schools
- Past Board President of Tri-County Joint Career Center
- Current Trustee of Hocking College
- Member of the Accountancy Board for Ohio University