Kevin R. Hamilton, CPA
Kevin was hired as a senior tax manager for the Hilliard office. He joined the firm in November of 2015.
Kevin has over 28 years’ experience in tax and accounting. His main areas of tax concentration are individual, corporate, partnership and trust return preparation. Prior to joining JC & Company, Kevin was a senior tax associate with a small firm in Columbus. There he worked with various companies in many different industries gaining experience in both the public and private business sectors. Kevin also worked with several mid to high net worth individuals assisting in both tax and estate planning needs as well as assistance with trust set-up and execution.
- BA, Bachelor of Arts, Wittenberg University (Springfield, OH)
- Certified Public Account, Licensed in Ohio
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Member of the Ohio Society of CPA’s (OSCPA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Treasurer, Sigma Chapter of Phi Gamma Delta Fraternity – past (Wittenberg University)
- Frequent Participant in Fund Raising Efforts for Pelotonia (Cancer Research)