Pamela J. Lanier, CPA/ABV, CVA - Manager
Pam is a manager in the Lancaster office.
Pam is an experienced member of our firm and works with a variety of industries. She has experience in Accounting and Auditing, tax and business valuations. She has experience with individual, corporate, trust, and estate tax preparation and planning. She has been in public accounting since 1989 and has specialized in business valuations since 1992.
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Ohio University, (Cum Laude, 1989)
- Certified Public Accountant, Licensed in Ohio, 1992
- Certified Valuation Analyst, 1996
- Accredited in Business Valuation, 1998
Professional and Community Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Sherman Rotary Club of Lancaster, member, past treasurer and board member
- Fairfield Heritage Association, treasurer