Accounting Services Customized for Government Entities
Beyond core accounting work, our firm offers extended value as an accounting service provider for government entities. We truly understand the challenges that government entities face, and provide you with industry-specific business expertise required to overcome these obstacles and improve your financial condition.
Consider all that we can do for you:
- Process vendor bills efficiently. Because all processing is accomplished online, we can return relevant information to you quickly.
- Balance your checkbooks. Through our secure website, you can access your checkbooks for up-to-the-minute views of your cash position.
- Process payroll. You can conveniently enter your payroll data online for processing. Once processed, we return paychecks, direct deposit remittances, and post employees’ stubs to their own secure portals.
- Create detailed statements and reports to keep you updated on your financial status. Because your data is collected in real-time via our website, we can offer you a current view of your financial health throughout the year.
- Ensure that you are in good shape for audit season. We make sure your books are in excellent shape and that expenses are properly allocated as you approach audit season. We can also assist you through the audit process, answering your questions along the way.
- Segregate your bookkeeping activity. To ensure the proper checks and balances, it’s a good idea to separate accounting activity from the business’ day-to-day operations. We become your remote accounting department—ensuring that the proper controls are in place and the integrity of your accounting process is maintained.